Heavy Duty Multi Rip Saw
- Heavy duty cast Iron main frame construction.
- The MRS-300 is suited for cutting construction wood materials, especially ideal for cutting long wood materials.
- Maximum thickness of cut is up to 120mm.
- Anti-kickback guarding system with two upper rows and one bottom row of anti-kickback fingers is engineered to provide comprehensive operator security.
- The machine is supplied with the following standard accessories: Toolkit including spanners, Allen keys, screwdrivers, grease gun, oiler, saw sleeve nut and one set of saw spacers.
- Maximum cutting thickness: 120mm.
- Maximum cutting width: 300mm.
- Distance from column to caterpillar centre: 360mm.
- Minimum working length: 500mm.
- Maximum sawblade diameter: 350mm.
- Minimum sawblade diameter: 250mm.
- Saw blade bore: 70mm.
- Saw arbor diameter: 50mm.
- Saw arbor speed: 3800 rpm.
- Saw arbor motor available: 30 hp, 40 hp or 50 hp.
- Variable feed speeds: 7.5 metres/minute - 30 metres/minute.
- Variable feed speed (withelectrical amperage display): 2.5 metres/minute - 24metres/minute.
- Feed motor: 2 hp (3 hp when electrical amperage display is fitted).
- Table height: 740mm.
- Table area (L x W): 1530mm x 760mm.
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H) 2100mm x 1500mm x 1435mm.
- Net weight: 2050kg.
- Gross weight: 2300kg.